Thursday, February 28, 2013

who'd have known


how to sum up 1 year in 12 pictures...
I can't even realize it's been one year already. when I decided to create this blog last year, facing my life lost and hopeless, I saw it as a temporary escape.  
now I'm back at the university and can't find the time for this blog as much as I would like. (it is soon going to be 'mobile uploads' posts only, I'm afraid!) and I still feel so lost.
thank you all for your oh so lovely comments which always comfort me in those doubt moments. <3

so here are 12 snapshots I chose from my sweet strollings across France and England, visiting gorgeous gardens, discovering secret places in Paris, enjoying the sun.   






 couldn't resist a 13th...



21 comments:

  1. Tes photos sont superbes :)



    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Comme d'habitude, vraiment joli set !

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely photos! my favourites are the first and last images. what a cool cat! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh das 4. letzte müsste auf dem camden lock markt sein, hab ich recht? Ich liebe die bilder mit den bäumen

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful year! I just love that last pic of the piano cat! Congrats on 1 year and I hope you find a little time to do some posts and escape to the world of blogging!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaah, je reconnais presque chaque photo, tu as piqué mes préferées :) Et pour la 13ème, topissime!!! :D
    Bisous <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous pictures <3

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely pictures once again. I love all this color nature explosion!
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. smells like summer! and looks like fantastic year!

    ReplyDelete
  10. (dear, google reader is shutting down so please make sure that you follow my blog through bloglovin' as well.
    thank you <3)

    ReplyDelete
  11. the one with the cat is absolutely amazing! It made me smile!

    www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely pictures for a lovely blog!
    : )

    ReplyDelete
  13. omg beautiful shots! the view is amazingg! <3

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  14. you do great work fotografing flowers! really when i try to fotograf flowers they look so booooring.and the cat hahah ! made m day
    i send you good thoughts from southamerica ana
    http://www.anitadeberlin.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Why dod'nt you write any post for such a long time? I'm waiting to hear the news from you! Sorry for not responding, I hope I'll send my letter soon. xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the pics! So beautiful:)

    http://theprintedsea.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete